This website is owned and operated by Aberystwyth Mosque. References to “we”, “us”, “you” or “our” in these Terms and Conditions are references to Aberystwyth Mosque.
- The materials contained on this site are either the copyright of individual contributors or of the Aberystwyth Mosque and may be subject to other intellectual property rights.
2. Use of this website
The following acts are prohibited in respect of this website and any of the content featured on it:
- Any rental leasing or lending of any material obtained or derived from the website;
- Reproduction, including without limitation the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work, without the prior consent of the Mosque.
- Altering, transforming or building upon any content contained in this website.
- All copyrights and trade mark notices, marks, disclaimers and other such elements must be preserved and upheld at all times.
3. Links to third party sites
- This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. The operation of these websites is outside Mosque’s control and you proceed at your own risk. We do not endorse or sponsor, and are not liable for the products, services or content you access through any linked site.
4. Data protection
- If any part of these terms and conditions are not enforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other part.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN CONJUNCTION WITH OUR WEBSITE'S COOKIE USE POLICY AND PRIVACY STATEMENT